- The Lounge/Bar is a great spot to relax after a round of golf. This area is available for members and their guests 21 and older to have a casual lunch with friends, sip on a refreshing drink at the bar or enjoy a nice dinner. The Lounge/Bar is being renovated this coming January 2020. Members & their guests will enjoy a modern setting with a touch of Hidden Valley tradition.
GRILL / FIREPLACE
- Need to have a quick business lunch or are you ready to get out of the house and leave the cooking to us? Either way, the Grille is that perfect spot! Enjoy beautiful views in this newly renovated space. If you want to stay close to the bar but have the kids -not a problem, we can sit you in the fireplace room where proximity is close, ensuring your drink doesn’t run dry and the kids can still do their thing.
Walk-ins are accepted in the Grille & Lounge– reservations welcomed! Parties of 13 or more require a limited menu and should be scheduled with a team member. For your convenience, you can book a reservation using the website or the APP. If you have trouble, please give the clubhouse a call & we would be happy to get you on the list!
- The Cabana opens Memorial Day weekend. This edition to the club offers a full menu with other summer favorites like soft serve! With a full bar & poolside service- this is the spot you and your guests will want to utilize on those hot summer days.
- Our Snack Bar is also available- this little snack shack services our Golfers during the day as a grab and go! It is open through the summer and into the colder months when those committed golfers like to venture out on the course. If you get hungry out on the course be sure to download our app on ForeTees so you can order food when you hit the turn! Our app allows you to make an order ahead of time so the food is fresh when upon your arrival.
- Through the season we provide you with a member of our staff to serve you drinks/snacks on the course! This service is for those members and guests who like a quick refresher and a light snack to munch on.