HIDDEN VALLEY COUNTRY CLUB GENERAL RULES
No list of Club membership or membership roster shall be issued, published or used for any purpose except as authorized by the Board of Directors. No person is to use the facilities of the Club for promotions or advertising. No subscription paper shall be circulated nor any article offered for sale in the clubhouse without the express permission of the Board of Directors.
Members are not permitted to discipline, order, or instruct employees at any time, nor are they allowed to send Club employees out or away from Club premises or require employees to report to their employment positions for any purpose without prior approval of Club management. Any suggestions regarding actions of or the conduct of an employee shall be brought to the attention of Club management.
Members are required to present their membership cards whenever requested to do so by employees of the Club in performing their employment responsibilities.
Members and guests must observe the parking lines in the parking area; any motor-driven vehicle improperly parked or blocking driving lanes will be removed at owner’s expense. The Club can assume no responsibility or liability for any article of personal property lost or stolen on the club premises. The Club shall not be responsible for the loss of property from lockers used by members or guests nor for other loss, damage or injury sustained by members or their guests in the clubhouse or on the Club premises.
Any member breaking or damaging or removing from the Club premises any property of the Club (including table decorations) will be asked to pay the cost thereof, or to replace it.
There shall be no loud, boisterous or profane language used by any person on the golf courses or in any room or facility of the Club. Members are responsible for the personal conduct of their family members and guests while such persons are on the grounds of Hidden Valley Country Club. Any conduct of a member or the guest of a member unbecoming a lady or gentleman will be reported to the House Committee for appropriate action as outlined in the by-laws.
The House Committee has the authority and responsibility for enforcement of all Hidden Valley Country Club rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Additionally, it is their responsibility to take disciplinary action against any and all members for violation of said rules, regulations, policies and procedures. This action will normally be in the form of a letter from the committee for first or minor infractions. Additional or more serious infractions will result in fines, suspensions or forfeiture of membership.
Dogs and other pets will not be permitted on the Club premises, with the exception of seeing-eye dogs.
A nominal charge for new decks of cards will be made in every area of the Club. The Club will not advance cash to members.
No employee is permitted to cash a check in excess of $50.00 for a member without the express approval of the manager. No check will be cashed or accepted for payment except those checks guaranteed by a member.
Sponsoring members will be personally responsible for any checks cashed for their guests. Any returned checks will be charged directly to the sponsoring member’s account.
No member or guest shall give or offer any employee alcoholic beverages at any time. No member or guest may entertain a club employee at the Club at any time, except the manager, golf professional and greens superintendent. Members are not allowed to fraternize with employees.
It is against Club policy, and the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control laws, to consume alcohol on the premises not purchased, or authorized by Hidden Valley Country Club.
No persons whose parents are members of the Club may be hired to work for the Club.
No member or guest will be permitted to enter the kitchen unless escorted by the manager or a department head.
Smoking is prohibited in any part of the Clubhouse.
If a member wishes a guest card for food and beverage service, this can be accomplished by means of a telephone call from the member, their spouse or secretary to the Club office. Local guests (residing within 100 miles of the Club) are limited to twice per month. Out-of-town guests may be issued a guest card for a period of two weeks with a limit of once per year. Guest cards will be issued in conformity with the Utah State liquor laws and regulations. Members are responsible for the conduct and charges of their guests. Guests may not golf at Hidden Valley without the member. Members may have a maximum of three golfing guests at any one time (one four-some). Arrangements must be made in advance with the golf shop for such privileges.
Cell Phones – It is expected that all members and their guests will be respectful of others while using cell phones and other forms of wireless communication. In general, cell phones brought to the golf course, clubhouse, locker rooms, dining facilities and common areas shall remain in silent or vibrate mode. If you need to use your phone while at the Club, please find an out-of-the-way place, away from others. Please refrain from taking calls in the Grille or Lounge areas of the clubhouse. If you are expecting a call while with others, inform them, excuse yourself and retire to a private spot where you can take the call. If members and their guests respect others, the enjoyment factor at Hidden Valley will increase for everyone.
POOL AND CABANA GENERAL INFORMATION
The Pool & Cabana will officially open on Monday, May 28th (Memorial Day) to Monday, September 3rd (Labor Day). Following Labor Day, the pool will be open on the weekends, weather permitting, with the last day being Sunday, September 30th.
No person under the age of 14 shall use the pool at any time unless accompanied by an adult and/or a lifeguard is on duty in the pool area.
Pool Hours of Operation (Open Plunge)
• Open Swim – 12:00 pm to Dusk
• (If a swim or dive team event is scheduled, the pool will close at 4:00 p.m. on Monday’s)
Tuesday – Sunday:
• Open Swim – 12:00 pm to Dusk
Swim lanes will be made available for adult lap swimming between 12:00 and 2:00 pm. After that time the lanes will be removed for open plunge. In addition, the pool will be open from 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. (except Monday) for adult only lap swim (Must be 18 years of age). – Early and late seasonal hours may vary and will be posted.
Guests – $5 per non-member (must be accompanied by a member). Each membership is allowed nine guests per visit.
Grandchild & Family Guest (adult children and parents of members) – $5 per grandchild, of all ages, and family guests. Grandchild season passes will be available for $60 per child. Passes are non-refundable.
Guests must be accompanied and registered by the member. The member is responsible for compliance of their guest(s) with the pool rules.
Children 14 and under must be accompanied by a guardian who is at least 16 years old and is a member of the club.
All members and guests must sign in at the Pool Check-in Window and will be required to have a digital photo taken for club records.
Only a certain number of guests will be permitted in the pool area at any given time. Management has the authority to restrict guests when necessary.
The pool manager and/or lifeguards are in full control of the swimming pool area. Any complaints may be directed to the pool manager, lifeguards or club management.
Rules for the Pool & Cabana Area
• Coolers and Outside food or drinks are not allowed in the pool area.
• No glass or glass containers allowed in or around the pool area.
• Utah Department of Alcohol Beverage Control (DABC) prohibits the consumption of alcoholic beverages on the premises that have not been purchased or authorized by Hidden Valley Country Club.
• Eating around the pool area is restricted to designated areas. Food is not allowed to be consumed within 3 feet of the pool.
• Rafts and flotation devices are prohibited except noodles, kickboards, water wings and lifejackets.
• No smoking will be allowed at any time in and around the pool area.
• Pool patrons will not be allowed access to the cabana or clubhouse without shoes, shirts, shorts or cover-ups. Swimwear must be worn in the pool. Street clothes such as: cutoffs, golf shorts, tights, bike pants and underwear are not permitted in the pool.
• Bath towels will be available for pool use; however, members and their guests are encouraged to supply their own towels.
• Tasteful swimsuits are appropriate; however, club management has authority to request a member, or a guest, to change their attire if swimming attire is offensive to others.
• Lockers are for day use only. Lockers will be checked nightly and items that remain will be turned into lost and found.
• Swimmers are required to remove all hairpins and hair ornaments before entering the pool.
• Any child under three years old, any child not toilet trained, and anyone who lacks control of defecation shall wear a water-resistant swim diaper and waterproof swimwear.
• Due to parents dropping off children, please use extreme caution when operating a golf cart adjacent to the main pool entrance.
• Children in the wading pool must be under adult supervision.
• The lifeguards have the authority to remove from the pool area anyone who endangers the safety and welfare of themselves or others.
• No spitting or spouting water in the pool.
• The lifeguards will call a 10-minute break for all swimmers every hour, on the hour.
• No Band-Aids, bandages or tape is allowed in the pool. Swimmers with open sores or cuts are not permitted in the pool.
• No running, pushing, dunking, climbing on shoulders, or horseplay is allowed.
• Rollerblading, skates, skateboarding and scooters are not allowed.
• The pool may be cleared or closed for inclement weather when necessary under management authority based on current weather conditions.
• No pets except for service animals will be allowed in the pool area.
• No tennis balls, Frisbees, hardballs, etc., in or around the pool facility.
• A designated space has been provided for unattended strollers, carriages, and play-pens, or similar items.
• No jumping or diving off the team starting blocks
• Do not sit or hang on the lane lines.
Diving Board Rules:
• No double bouncing
• One person on the board(s) at a time
• Diving area in pool must be clear before the next person is allowed off the board.
• Jumping or diving will be straight off the boards, not to the sides.
Any infractions to club rules and/or policy may lead to disciplinary actions or suspension of your membership in accordance with Article 4.2 of the Club by-laws.
HIDDEN VALLEY CLUBHOUSE HOURS
The Hidden Valley Clubhouse hours of operation vary seasonally. Please review the current monthly newsletter or club website www.HiddenValley.cc for more details.
MEMBERSHIP FEES, DUES, AND TRANSFER COSTS
The initiation fees, dues, and transfer costs for the various classes of membership of this Club are as follows:
Regular Equity Membership
Initiation Fee Call Hidden Valley Clubhouse for the current price and transfer fee.
Monthly Dues $600.00
Initiation Fee $2000.00 + Tax
Monthly Dues $145.00 + Tax
Junior Golf Membership
Initiation Fee* $1500.00 + Tax
Monthly Dues $360.00 + Tax
Initiation Fee Membership types no longer available; see bylaws for details.
* May be applied toward purchase of another eligible class of membership within thirty (30) days after his or her thirty-sixth (36th) birthday.
This membership may not be sold or transferred.
The following memberships are subject to a minimum patronage requirement.
Regular Equity Membership
Junior Golf Membership
HIDDEN VALLEY GOLF COURSE RULES
GENERAL RULES OF PLAY
1. ALL GOLFERS MUST REGISTER BEFORE TEEING OFF.
2. No one under twelve years of age is to be permitted on the golf course, practice areas or putting green unless attended by a parent or guardian. Additionally, no one under the age of 16 years is permitted in the clubhouse facilities, locker rooms, or golf shop unless accompanied by a club member.
3. Children on the course must have their own golf clubs and be playing golf.
4. Special golf shop approval must be obtained for fivesome play. More than five
players are not allowed under any circumstances. (No Gang Play)
5. Playing rules may be altered when special events are scheduled.
6. Members are responsible for their guests (Dress Code, Etiquette, Cart Rules, etc.)
7. Dogs and other pets will not be permitted on the premises.
DRESS CODE RULES
GOLF COURSE ETIQUETTE
• Repair ball marks on greens.
• Rake or smooth sand in bunkers.
• Read and obey cart rules.
• Replace divots on fairways and greens.
• Leave greens immediately after putting out.
• Play fast – it should not take more than four hours to complete 18 Holes.
• Allow faster players to play through if you are delaying play.
• Do not hit into or harass the group in front of you.
• Use trash receptacles or bring your litter to the Clubhouse.
• “Courtesy” is the name of game.
GOLF CART RULES
1. Carts must be kept on ALL cart paths around tees and grounds at ALL times.
2. Carts must be kept on ALL carts paths on par 3’s at ALL times.
3. Carts are to be kept on all other cart paths whenever possible.
4. Observe all directional signs.
5. No more than two riders are permitted in a cart at any time.
6. Avoid sharp turns and steep inclines.
7. Avoid all wet spots, newly planted areas, ground under repair, roped or designated areas on the golf course.
8. No one is allowed to drive a cart without a valid driver’s license.
9. Operators of golf carts are responsible for any damage caused to the cart or the golf course by the operation of the cart.
10. Please promptly report any infraction of these rules to the Golf Shop. The Club prohibits use of any drivable carts not furnished by the Club.
1. Members may have a maximum of three (3) golf guests at any one time.
2. Local guests (residing within 100 miles of the Club) are limited to two (2) rounds of golf per month.
3. Reciprocal club members may not bring guests.
Guest Green Fees:
• Weekdays $85.00
• Weekends & holidays $85.00
• Reciprocal Club Members (In state) $85.00
Some restrictions may apply.
• Reciprocal Club Members (Out of State Clubs when not
accompanied by a Hidden Valley member) $125.00
A full 18 – hole green guest fee for 18 must be paid.
There are NO half green fees for nine holes.
• Once a guest green fee for 18 holes has been paid, there will be no additional green fees for playing more than 18 holes.
• Regular rate for adult children and parents of members-18 holes $40.00
Limit: 2 rounds per player each month.
• Special rate for adult children and parents of members. 9 holes only $20.00
Weekdays, Weekends and Holidays (after 2:00 p.m.)
Limit: 2 rounds per player each month.
Grandchildren 12 years of age and under:
Special 9-hole rate $20.00
• 9-hole rate will only be available for ‘off peak’ times and shall be at the discretion of the Golf Shop staff.
• Play shall be on the ‘off nine’ course.
• Limit of one (1) grandchild per member on the course.
• It is essential to maintain pace of play.
Out of Town Guests (OTG):
• Standard guest fees apply.
• Members shall be limited to six (6) OTG tee times during the golf season. (May 1 thru September 30).
• Not limited to two (2) rounds per month for the first six (6) OTG tee times.
• After six (6) OTG tee times the limit of two (2) rounds per month will apply.
• OTG must be staying at a member’s home or a nearby hotel.
• Limit of two (2) guest players per day.
• Must inform the Golf Shop 7 days in advance of the guests arrival.
• All guests must be accompanied by a member.
• Plus state sales tax:
18 Holes $19.00 per bag
9 Holes $10.00 per bag
• PAYMENT OF FEES: Members will be charged for carts and guest green fees. Guests may sign charge slips for carts and green fees to be cleared through their own clubs providing a reciprocal arrangement is in effect.
• THE CLUB IS CASHLESS. Member charge or credit card only.
STARTING TIME PROCEDURES
Tee Times may be made up to seven (7) days in advance. (i.e. Saturday for the following Saturday). Each person may reserve three (3) starting times.
To avoid delays and disappointments – ALWAYS call for starting time at 801-571-2951.
Or book online at hiddenvalley.cc