Pool & Cabana Rules
- Coolers and Outside food or drinks are not allowed in the pool area.
- No glass or glass containers allowed in or around the pool area.
- Utah Department of Alcohol Beverage Control (DABC) prohibits the consumption of alcoholic beverages on the premises that have not been purchased or authorized by Hidden Valley Country Club.
- Eating around the pool area is restricted to designated areas. Food is not allowed to be consumed within 3 feet of the pool.
- Rafts and flotation devices are prohibited except noodles, kickboards, water wings and lifejackets.
- No smoking will be allowed at any time in and around the pool area.
- Pool patrons will not be allowed access to the Cabana or Clubhouse without shoes, shirts, shorts or cover-ups. Swimwear must be worn in the pool. Street clothes such as: cutoffs, golf shorts, tights, bike pants and underwear are not permitted in the pool.
- Bath towels will be available for pool use; however, members and their guests are encouraged to supply their own towels.
- Tasteful swimsuits are appropriate; however, Club Management has authority to request a member, or a guest, to change their attire if swimming attire is offensive to others.
- Lockers are for day use only. Lockers will be checked nightly and items that remain will be turned into lost and found.
- Swimmers are required to remove all hairpins and hair ornaments before entering the pool.
- Any child under three years old, any child not toilet trained, and anyone who lacks control of defecation shall wear a water-resistant swim diaper and waterproof swimwear.
- Due to parents dropping off children, please use extreme caution when operating a golf cart adjacent to the main pool entrance.
- Children in the wading pool must be under adult supervision.
- The lifeguards have the authority to remove from the pool area anyone who endangers the safety and welfare of themselves or others.
- No spitting or spouting water in the pool.
- The lifeguards will call a 10-minute break for all swimmers every hour, on the hour.
- No Band-Aids, bandages or tape is allowed in the pool. Swimmers with open sores or cuts are not permitted in the pool.
- No running, pushing, dunking, climbing on shoulders, or horseplay is allowed.
- Rollerblading, skates, skateboarding and scooters are not allowed.
- The pool may be cleared or closed for inclement weather when necessary under management authority based on current weather conditions.
- No pets except for service animals will be allowed in the pool area.
- No tennis balls, Frisbees, hardballs, etc., in or around the pool facility.
- A designated space has been provided for unattended strollers, carriages, and play-pens, or similar items.
- No jumping or diving off the team starting blocks
- Do not sit or hang on the lane lines.
Diving Board Rules
- No double bouncing
- One person on the board(s) at a time
- Diving area in pool must be clear before the next person is allowed off the board.
- Jumping or diving will be straight off the boards, not to the sides.
Any infractions to club rules and/or policy may lead to disciplinary actions or suspension of your membership in accordance with Article 4.2 of the Club by-laws.