Pool & Cabana Rules
Things to know:
The Pool & Cabana will officially open on Monday, May 25th (Memorial Day) to Monday, September 7th (Labor Day). Following Labor Day, the pool will be open on the weekends weather permitting with the last day being Sunday, September 27th.
- No person under the age of 14 shall use the pool at any time unless accompanied by an adult and/or a lifeguard is on duty in the pool area.
- A Member must be present to access the pool during the first hour, between 12:00 pm and 1:00pm.
- If a swim or dive team event is scheduled, the pool will close at 4:00 p.m. on Monday’s.
- The pool will be open from 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. (except Monday) for adult only lap swim (Must be 18 years of age). Based on pool activity, one Swim lane will be made available for adult lap swimming after 2:00 pm. Modified early and late seasonal hours may vary and will be posted.
NON MEMBER USAGE & FEES:
Immediate Family: $5 per person (includes members parents, adult children & spouses, and grandchildren). Each membership is allowed up to nine Immediate Family guests per visit. If you wish to bring 10 or more total people to the Pool/Cabana you must contact HVCC Management in advance for availability and access.
Passes: Grandchild season passes will be available for $60 per child. Passes are non-refundable.
Immediate Family usage without the member present: Adult children and spouses that have been given charging privileges to the members account may use the pool (Monday – Thursday) while not accompanied by a member. They may bring their children during this time. Adult Children may use the pool on the weekend and holidays only when accompanied by the member at all times.
Guests (Non-Immediate Family): $10 per Guest (must be accompanied by a member). Each membership is allowed five guests per visit not to exceed nine total Non-Members including Immediate Family. No Guests are allowed without the member being present.
• All members and guests must sign in at the Pool Check-in Window. All members including spouses, dependents, adult children with signing privileges and grandchildren will be required to have a digital photo on file with the club for pool entry. If you do not have a picture on file- please email Sidney in the office at email@example.com or stop by the front desk and she will take one for you.
- Coolers and Outside food or drinks are not allowed in the pool area.
- No glass or glass containers allowed in or around the pool area.
- Utah Department of Alcohol Beverage Control (DABC) prohibits the consumption of alcoholic beverages on the premises that have not been purchased or authorized by Hidden Valley Country Club.
- Eating around the pool area is restricted to designated areas. Food is not allowed to be consumed within 3 feet of the pool.
- Rafts and flotation devices are prohibited with the exception of puddle jumpers and life jackets. Infants 2 years of age and younger will be allowed to use a sit-in flotation device when accompanied by an Adult. (all flotation devices used for swimming must be coastguard approved)
- No smoking will be allowed at any time in and around the pool area.
- Pool patrons will not be allowed access to the cabana or clubhouse without shoes, shirts, shorts or cover-ups. Swimwear must be worn in the pool. Street clothes such as: cutoffs, golf shorts, tights, bike pants and underwear are not permitted in the pool.
- Bath towels will be available for pool use; however, if you would like to bring your own towel you may.
- Tasteful swimsuits are appropriate; however, club management has authority to request a member, or a guest, to change their attire if swimming attire is offensive to others.
- Lockers are for day use only. Lockers will be checked nightly and items that remain will be turned into the pool lost and found.
- Swimmers are required to remove all hairpins and hair accessories before entering the pool.
- Any child under three years old, any child not toilet trained, and anyone who lacks control of defecation shall wear a water-resistant swim diaper and waterproof swimwear.
- Due to parents dropping off children, please use extreme caution when operating a golf cart adjacent to the main pool entrance.
- Children in the wading pool must be under adult supervision.
- The lifeguards have the authority to remove from the pool area anyone who endangers the safety and welfare of themselves or others.
- No spitting or spouting water in the pool.
- The lifeguards will call a 10-minute break for all swimmers every hour, on the hour.
- No Band-Aids, bandages or tape is allowed in the pool. Swimmers with open sores or cuts are not permitted in the pool.
- No running, pushing, dunking, climbing on shoulders, or horseplay is allowed.
- Roller blading, skates, skateboarding and scooters are not allowed.
- The pool may be cleared or closed for inclement weather when necessary under management authority based on current weather conditions.
- No pets except for service animals will be allowed in the pool area.
- No tennis balls, Frisbees, hardballs, etc., in or around the pool facility.
- A designated space has been provided for unattended strollers, carriages, and play-pens, or similar items.
- No jumping or diving off the team starting blocks.
- Do not sit or hang on the lane lines.
Diving Board Rules:
- No double bouncing.
- No sitting on diving board.
- No throwing balls of any kind in pool area. Allowed only in grassed areas.
- Swimmers must jump off diving board and swim to the edge without assistance (no catching).
- One person on the board(s) at a time.
- Diving area in pool must be clear before the next person is allowed off the board.
- Jumping or diving will be straight off the boards, not to the sides.
- Kids 5 and under are not allowed in the spa.
- Kids 6- 14 years of age are to be accompanied by an adult in the spa.
Any infractions to club rules and/or policy may lead to disciplinary actions or suspension of your membership in accordance with Article 4.2 of the Club by-laws.