We believe your business is no one else’s. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So, we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Hidden Valley adheres to principles that are in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
We won’t sell or give away your name, mailing address, phone number, email address or any other information you provide to us to anyone unless we are ordered to by law enforcement or a court of law.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you request membership information, create a Registration ID on the site or when you download applications or software, enter a contest or sign into the club app. We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- In requesting membership information
- To help you find information or services we provide
- Following up on membership inquiries or other related matters
- To notify you of offers, activities and other relevant information related to membership at Hidden Valley
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.